WOW, I'M HORRIBLE AT THIS

Wow, i'm horrible at this whole blogging thing. i promise to try to remember to update regularly. keyword, try. Hi my name is Lauren and i suffer from pregnancy brain. 

Last time i posted on this we still didn't know the sex of our little one. Well, since then we had a gender reveal get together and found out we're having a little boy. We both were hoping for a girl but couldn't be happier it's going to be boy. His name is Oliver.


I'm now in my 3rd trimester and i'm over the moon in love with this baby. Watching him move about throughout the day is the best part of my day. I dream of what he's going to look like and what his cry will sound like. I'm beyond nervous about delivery but i know it'll all be worth it when he arrives.



Life lately has been busy with trying to get our household ready for baby. I moved into Robert's house and we decided to remodel. We replaced the carpets with laminate wood floors and repainted the walls, thank god. the walls were brown, not his choosing though lol. I'm going to take photos once we're all finished and show the before and after of the remodel. we saw the before today and it honestly doesn't even look like the same house. I've also been busy with getting my little candle shop ready to go live, turns out there's a lot of things to do to prep for this. I hope to get it going by the end of this month or at least before baby O arrives.



I will try to make more of an effort in keeping this little blog updated for family and friends. In the meantime, look at that pout and those cheeks :)


No comments :

Post a Comment