GETTING READY FOR EASTER

This Easter I'm hosting, which is great because my mom and sister live down the street so all they have to do is walk over. I'm taking the easy route this year on the boys baskets. They both needed new rainboots anyways since we're going to the Renaissance Festival next weekend, it's always muddy and this will be their first year going. It's always a blast and I think they're old enough now to enjoy it too. They're getting rainboots and goodies, not so much candy. The eggs will have enough for my liking anyways. Also, confession time, some of it's left over Halloween candy. They won't notice right?

Target is having a toy sale right now, and they have a deal for shoes right now, buy one get one 50% off, so I mostly did my Easter shopping there. I did go to The Dollar Store for the stuffing and eggs. It's been a struggle keeping these hidden from them, my three year old is like Inspector Gadget when it comes to gifts, he always finds them. 


I've linked all the items listed above, I'm sure these can be found elsewhere and some cheaper but I bought from Target for my convince. CAR BOOTSDINOSAUR BOOTSBABY LAPTOPDINOSAUR PLAY DOH SETTICKLE ME ELMOKIDS GARDEN SET


Since I'm hosting, I'm going to "make" tortilla soup from Costco. Ya'll this stuff is amazing and it's already ready to go, you just have to throw it in a pot and warm it up. I do add black beans, cheese, tortilla strips, and a little sour cream and lime juice to it though. I love telling people about it because it's the easiest thing to make and it taste homemade! I'm also going to make my chorizo queso, i'll do a post about how I do all this next week. So we'll have a very Texas Easter meal! I'm thinking of also making my blueberry pie too with BlueBell Vanilla Bean ice cream of course. I'm making myself hungry right now writing this lol. Now I'm definitely going  to have to make a post on this meal. About to make my Costco trip with the boys and thankfully my sister is tagging along to help with my traveling circus. Happy Easter everyone!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment :

  1. I was eyeing that tortilla soup a week or so ago. I'll have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete