FRIYAY TOP 5



1. These hilarious moms, I've watched most of the videos and they are seriously funny. I would join their gang if I could. #imomsohard

2. Mother Mag August horoscope, because lets face it. We all like to over analyze everything and reading your horoscope helps put things into perspective sometimes.

3. The Beauty Department, it's my go to for a fresh new look or nail color ideas. But this is perfect for the mom on the go...especially when you didn't shower and you have to face other moms at a play date and pretend you're not the hottmess mom.

4. H&M is having an awesome sale right now and the kids section is perfect. We're ballin' on a budget currently with planning this wedding.

5. I didn't care for this song when I first heard it on the radio, but now i'm like obsessed. I was at my dad's this past weekend and he likes to watch music fest on his tv, from the comfort of his own house (genius), and we saw her perform at Lollapalooza and loved it. Happy Friday ya'll!




No comments :

Post a Comment