FRIYAY TOP 5


Here in Texas it's been a little cooler, thankfully. We had hit a new record of 106 degrees before we got rain to cool us down. It's been rainy, gloomy, and in the 70's-80's, so I've broken out my fall stuff, what am I saying....I keep some of the Halloween decor out all year, as my fiance and I are both huge Halloween fans. It's our favorite holiday, we almost had our son on Halloween. We even jumped the gun this past weekend and bought pumpkin spiced coffee to brew at home, no regerts. 

ONE | Loving everything about this simple fall look for inside decor.

TWO | I read this earlier this week when nursing Oliver to sleep. It took longer to get him to sleep, because I was losing my shit laughing at this woman's how to letter to her husband while she went on a girls weekend trip. 

THREE | Speaking of fall, this top 5 fall must haves list, is killing it. I already went and got boyfriend cardigans (bought the cheaper options at old navy)....now I wait patiently to wear them daily. 

FOUR | A cute and semi easy DIY project for the weekend, this floating birch plant shelves tutorial.

FIVE | We don't have cable so we live off of Netflix and Hulu as a cheaper option, cause cable is crazy expensive and we only watch a few channels. I've been on Hulu a lot lately and they've been showing Youtube commercials, and there's this one with this song on it. It's sad I get excited for commercials now so I get to hear it for like 5 seconds lol. It's so good and it gives me all the feels.

Also: sorry for the blog theme change again, as much as I love the colorful one, I had to change it. It was just too much going on, there's enough life and color in our photos so no need for color on the blog. Enjoy and happy Friday ya'll!

No comments :

Post a Comment