HAPPENING LATELY


Napping with dad, while mama got ready for a trip to the grocery store. Dad was totally faking it.


I love his angle kiss birthmark, I always wonder if it'll stay or move somewhere else as he grows.


We finally decided to do our engagement photos, you know like three months before the wedding. I wanted a fall color for my nails, I did great at staying in the lines....yea right.


I finished the blanket my sister asked for my niece so she has a blanket for daycare, the fabric says "because i'm your mom that's why" LOVE it.


Oliver started crawling on Friday (yay!), so since we've been working on walking.....he's totally thrilled about it.


We had my niece last night so my sister could go out for her birthday. Addy and I had a girls night,  painting our nails and building forts with cats. Don't worry, that's my grown up juice. 


Today we went to meet dad for lunch at canes, and I didn't want to just go home afterwards and be stuck inside the house with two kids on a rainy day,  so I decided to take a trip to target. Just a simple trip. Oliver had a complete blow out in the parking lot, everywhere. While I was getting him cleaned up and in a new diaper, he decided to pee, all over himself and his face. We went into Target with him in just a diaper, classy. Oliver got new clothes, he seems pretty proud of himself. Addy got a Barbie, her first barbie! Mama got coffee, then decided that was enough fun for me. Successful trip to Target! el oh el.

Then we jammed out to Best Coast the whole way home, because it's my go to summer tunes and i'm ready for summer to be over.

Side note, we go to target too much. Oliver is going to think it's his second home or something.

1 comment :

  1. Sweet and precious photos! Thank you for sharing with us on the Art of Home-Making Mondays at Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth! :)

    ReplyDelete