OLIVER + LITTLES



Over the past week or two now, I've been teaching myself to sew and have fallin in love with it. I had this nice sewing machine packed away since my mom gave it to me and finally decided to use it. I wanted to make my son blankets, after learning that I started making everything else I could. I have found that sewing is a stress reliever and something to do while the little one naps, besides watch tv junk. Don't get me wrong, I still love to watch reality tv.




I worked like a crazy person yesterday from the moment I woke up till the moment I laid my head down on my pillow....and then the baby woke up, great timing kid, well played. Oliver was the model for these of course, we ended up waiting for dad to get home to help. (we bribed him with puffs)


Check us out on Etsy! Oliver + Littles



2 comments :

  1. Oliver is so cute!! You did a great job sewing these :)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute...and so is the baby! Thanks so much for sharing at Funtastic Friday.

    ReplyDelete