OH, HELLO AGAIN...

So I kind of forgot I had this blog going, and then I had another baby and everything I had planned went out the window. I was slowly learning how to adjust to life with two under the age of two. Lets just say, it was INTENSE for a bit, but after Harrison turned 10-11 months it finally started getting easier. I was able to leave my house, looking a hot mess and a traveling circus, but still able to get out and about with two small children. I once drove all the way to target on a particularly stressful day with the kids, hoping we could just aimlessly walk the isles while I sipped my iced coffee and bought things I didn't need. I got out of the car, and noticed I was wearing two different sandals, I think I started crying and hysterically laughing at the same time. Hormones are a b*tch ya'll and I was on the roller coaster of emotions that day. I got the kids out and wore my completely mismatched sandals through the store and sipped my ice coffee with pride. I should also state that I'm pretty sure I had attempted to give myself a manicure the night before and forgot to clean up the nail polish around my nails. Next level mess. 

Anyways, so it's been a while. Things have changed. We moved to a smaller town and it's been an adjustment. There's no Target, (que gasp) I know I know, but I make a 30 minute drive almost weekly to get my fix in the closest town to me that has one. I've written Target more times than I'd like to admit to build a target in my town. I've even gone as far as telling them where to put it. They've quit responding now. So I guess we'll see, el oh el.

Oliver is now 3 and Harrison is going to turn 2 in July, I can't believe how quickly the second baby grows. We also adopted another animal, so I guess you could say I'm an animal hoarder at this point and I'm thinking about opening a zoo. My husband won't allow anymore pets, so I got a fish. You win some, you lose some. We adopted our chihuahua, Tilly and she's been a blessing and a nightmare. She really is the sweetest chihuahua I've ever met though. She does get jealous but she only shows her pretty white teeth and then kisses you. She's great with kids, which again, I've been told is odd for a chihuahua. 

I'm going to try and post twice a week on here, but honestly I'm so forgetful now that I'll probably touch base again in another year and a half. kidding, kind of. 


The boys actually getting along (bad quality)
 Oliver has developed a new obsession with medical gloves. It makes going to the pediatrician easier and it's a little creepy too.
 Sweet Harrison always wakes up smiling, in fact he's almost always smiling. I love it.
 Oliver is following his mamas footsteps and has to have his "Chick o Way" weekly.
 Oliver got to go to his first Home Depot build workshop, it was adorable.
 Trying to get this one trained to like cooking, so I don't have to.
 Tilly (aka ET), the chihuahua my husband never wanted.

until next time!


No comments :

Post a Comment