PRINTABLES | BATHROOM PRINTS

Since I've been on bed rest, I've been kind of going stir crazy not nesting or doing anything around the house. I finally gave in this morning when I woke up with way too much energy but still having to take it easy. I wanted to work on our half bathroom today, I still need to finish painting it but I mean that's for another day...so i found these awesome free printables and had to print and hang them today.





here are two of them I chose for our half bathroom, I LOVE them lol. My husband even thought they were cute and funny. Please excuse the mess and unfinished walls...I have a toddler and trying to paint is always a gamble with him being awake. 



If you'd like to download, please head on over to The Mountain View Cottage Blog. She also has some other free printables that I've saved for the holidays.


No comments :

Post a Comment