SHE'S CRAFTY | DOLLAR STORE FALL WREATH

We've been ballin' on a budget since planning this wedding and I had been searching for a new fall wreath that wasn't $40 and up. After waiting on sales and they still were overpriced, I gave in and found some fall fake flowers at the dollar general. We already had this empty wreath at home from last year, so I decided to make my own fall wreath. It surprisingly turned out pretty cute! Thought I would share :) 

The flowers were a dollar a piece so I just cut them down and shoved them in the wreath, lol. I spent $6 on them, and the wreath I had bought on sale a year ago for like $10.


I had helpers, aka little gremlins running off with my flowers.








side note : I really need to sweep and clean our porch...


1 comment :

  1. Hey. I'm visiting from over at Sew Can Do. I like your budget wreath - it looks great. I made one last year for a Christmas gift and was nearly speechless at how much a wreath costs just to mail to someone. Won't do that again. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete